SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Kolbe sliding patio door

A professional from Antioch Il. says:
Hello.
I need a replacement or repair track, rollers, and weather stripping for a Kolbe gac6068 garden aire. the fiberglass sill has worn out due to the door being out of adjustment.
Thanks.
Matt
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning Matt,

We have replacement patio door hardware such as track covers, tracks, rollers and weatherstripping. You can browse through our catalog or send us pictures of the parts you would like to replace and we will do our best to identify replacements out of our online catalog.

We do have replacements for Kolbe doors and windows but I cannot look up what hardware you would need by cross-referencing the Kolbe door series without seeing pictures of your actual hardware.
A professional from Antioch says:
Hi Mike.
I am attaching photos of kolbe sliding door I have a total of 11 pics
user submitted photos of door track for gac6068 garden aire roller
A quick learner says:
more pics.
user submitted photos of kolbe gac6068 garden air roller
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

Thank you for submitting your photos and posting on the discussion board.

Take a look at the Swisco 81-018 Sliding Door Roller. Be sure to compare the dimensions of our original roller to that of the 81-018 before considering it as a replacement. As for your track, it seems a track cover may work best for your application. Take a look at the 80-100 Sliding Door Track Cover.

Let us know if you have any additional questions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)