Kolbe window balance

A contractor from Appleton, WI says:
A customer needs both lower sash balances replaced on a Kolbe & Kolbe window, circa 1992. balances are stamped "26 TG K". So it looks like the 27" series 751 is what I would need. I just want to verify that and make sure it comes with everything I should need when I take the unit apart.
window balance
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I'm afraid your picture doesn't confirm if the S751-27 is a match. I would have to see the original balance to know for sure. That said, our S751-27 comes with everything except for the "S" clips used to attach it at the top of the frame. You can re-use your old ones, but if you are unable to, we sell the 19-029 and 19-030 just in case.
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.