SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

L30841 single arm replacement

A handy person from Palo Alto, CA says:
Hello,

Please see attached photos. Looking for replacement for a single arm operator. I don't know the window brand. The unit has L30841 stamped on it, the length of the arm is 4 7/16". One gear has 30843L on it, and an arm that connects to a slide on the bottom of the window to the window sill has 30744 stamped on it. The window does not hinge on the corner, rather slides as you crank open.

Can you tell me the replacement part please? It looks like the 39-031, but the 39-031 has two arms, and the unit only has one arm. The track on the sill has 30751 stamped on it.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Dan.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Dan. Have you seen our 39-035 yet? This looks pretty close. Let me know what you think.
A handy person from Palo Alto, CA says:
Thanks Tom for the quick response. Yes indeedy I checked out the 39-035 and obviously it's not the same with a different length in the extension arm, hence my posting the question.

The shorter arm will not reach the stud bracket.

Do you have a replacement, or a know where we can get a replacement for the one we have, with the 4 7/16" arm extension length?

Thanks again.

Dan.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for getting back to us. I'm afraid that we haven't been able to find a a replacement with those exact dimensions. Are you sure the link arm is 4-7/16" long? Are you making sure to measure from the center of the elbow rivet to the center of the hole at the end of the arm?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)