SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Larson Handle set 20278307

A home owner from USA says:
I have a Larson Storm Door it's a replacement for a WR2002 1" door. The warranty replaced the door but the hardware was not included. Larson list the hardware set as 20278307 in brass with white inside.Is that supposed to match up with your 40-177?

I would prefer all white, can you supply the replacement lock set for this door?
User submitted photos of storm door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Your exact lock is no longer available. You could consider our 40-177 as a replacement. It comes in white or black. Looking at the height of your dead bolt latch, I'm thinking you might also need a few shims. See our 40-179. The dead bolt lock that is included with the 40-177 kit has a distance of only 1/4" from the base, so if yours is higher then the 40-179 shims can build it up to meet your existing keeper. You could also simply see if you can adjust the keeper on your door jamb. Take a look at this hardware and let me know if you agree! We also have a video that may help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)