SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Larson Storm Door Styriker Plate

A handy person from Frostburg,MD says:
I am looking for a striker plate for a Larson storm door. I've enclosed a phot showing dimensions needed. It's similar to your 40-197, but that part appears to be too big and I was hoping you had something smaller available?

Many Thanks
User submitted a photo of storm door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm having trouble finding this striker. I don't believe anything we have can replace it. Would you happen to know the series of your door? Could we also see the lock and handle set? Thanks!
A handy person from Frostburg,MD says:
http://www.swisco.com/discussions/Replacement-for-broken-Larson-Storm-Door-strike-plate-77-44330

Here is the link to a previous post with exact same door and details. I have same door, same problem.

Please advise.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks. It appears Paul recommended our 40-197. I'm not totally sure if that will work, but it does appear to be the closest match we have. Do you think you could get that to work as a replacement?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)