SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Latch, Pivot and Other Hardware

A home owner from Ohio says:
You guys are awesome! I need a few different pieces of hardware and am hoping you can help:

1. Sash Tilt 26-193, which matches this discussion thread about an Alenco window tilt latch.

2. Cam Pivot, picture attached of piece and pully the piece locks in and probably needs some WD-40, but the closest I can find is 26-152. My pivot has 2 screws, but other measurements except height ok. 26-152 will probably work.

3. Outside vents, picture attached. In some cases the vent cover came off and in some cases the entire casing came out.

4. Window lock inserts, picture attached. Do you have any of the plastic pieces which go in the upper hung window? Several of my lock cases are broke because the windows were forced locked when they were not properly lined up with the casing.

I am mainly concerned about the first two pieces. A better fit for number 2, if possible, and numbers 3 and 4 are nice to have if you can identify.
User submitted photos of their various broken window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us and uploading your images.

1) You seem to be looking for the 26-193 Top Tilt Latch and the 26-194 Top Tilt Latch.

2) The cam pivots you mention are the 26-152 Cam Pivot and the 26-151 Cam Pivot.

3) To get started on the weep hole covers, take a look at the query results for "weep hole covers".

4) It seems you're referring to the weep hole covers, as mentioned above.
A home owner from Ohio says:
Thanks, Paul!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You're welcome. Thanks for posting!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)