Latch for sliding screen with CWS marking

A home owner from Grand Junction, CO says:
Need to replace the latch on my sliding screen. I could not find a part number, but the part has the CWS marking on it.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I don't often see this kind of lock on a screen. If possible, can you show us a clearer picture of the undamaged lock shown in your first picture? Can you also give me your measurements? Specifically, I'd like to know its width and the distance between the two screw holes, measured from the center of each hole. Thanks!
Here are two more pictures. Hope these show you more of the latch.

Distance between the screw holes, center to center, is 2 1/4" and the width of the latch is 5/8".

The screens are a set of four which slide into place and are secured by these latches. Do not know how old they are as they were here when we purchased the house two years ago. No info from the previous owners.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you. The closest matches we've been able to find comes down between 90-005 or 90-009, depending on the style of the "tongue." I'm afraid these do not come in left or right. Could these possibly work?
Okay, so you think one or two of your latches might work. But you did not send a picture of either one. How am I to decide which one will work? Please send pictures so that I may decide.
Profile picture of Tom
I supplied two links in my prior post which you can click on. They'll take you to each part's respective store page, which have all the information you need. There are also two links on the right side of this page you can use that work the same.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.