Latch for storm window

A home owner from Durham North Carolina says:
My old realtor purchased the wrong latches from your company. The style was identical but was metal and too big.
User submitted a photo of a window latch.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Looking at your photo, the lock seems like it might be made of plastic. Can you confirm?

It's hard to tell what it may be while it's still installed. Is there any way you can remove it and show us a shot of it's end-section? In the meantime, take a look at our 90-267 to see if it matches up to your sample.
A home owner from Durham NC says:
My latch is plastic and looks like the one you selected, but how do I install it, looks like it was built into the window.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Once you remove the sash from the window, you should be able to simply slide the latch off either side. However, please triple check your dimensions and style to make sure that they match the 90-267. There are a lot of locks that come in this style that may seem similar but are actually incompatible. If I were you, I would remove it from the window and measure it as carefully as possible, then refer to the specs we show for the 90-267.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.