Latch for storm windows

A quick learner from Manville, NJ says:
My storm window has trouble staying up because the latches are worn out. Thank you for your help.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm actually not sure which latch would be the best replacement option. My first thought would be our 91-006, however looking at your photos, your latches do not look worn. My feeling is that the problem could be in the storm window track itself. Check the notches or cut outs in the side track of the storm window to see if they're worn. In some cases, I've used a small sharp chisel and hammer to re work the notches, when necessary. You just have to be careful you don't damage the window in the process.
How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.