Latch to go with 82-316

A quick learner from Stillwater MN says:
Does your 82-316 product come with the mechanism that slips into the door? (the part that contains the latch that physicaly locks the door) The keyed lock and the Thumb latch work just fine. It's the interior part that I really need.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please take a look at 82-037 and 82-242 our Andersen internal locks. Could these be what you're looking for? Let me know!
A home owner from Sc says:
Hello looks like I got 82-037 lock on my door. Now I need exterior lock with the key for my 82-037 lock, thanks, let me know if it available
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great! Glad it worked. Our 82-316 and 82-317 act as possible keyed exterior locks for the 82-037.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.