Latch to raise and lower storm window in screen door

A home owner from Vancouver, WA says:
3.5 inches long minus the broken off latching parts
7/16 inch and 9/16 inch wide
3/16 inch and 4/16 inch deep
7/16 inch to finger hole
7/8 inch long finger hole
2 3/8 inch from end of hole to break off
User submitted photos of storm window latches.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello. Your finger latches resemble our 91-001P.  Check them out and see if you agree. You may also want to see our 91-003M spring retainer.

A home owner from Vancouver says:

Yes, they do resemble 91-001P but the details section of those items give no dimensions. Does "resemble" mean that are the same dimensions and will fit in the slides?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

There are multiple images on the 91-001P store pages. Make sure to click on each one to view them, which include detailed dimensions.

A home owner from Owosso, Michigan says:
My leaf blower people just broke the half winder in my front door. The door is a Wright Products company and I need to replace it. I can measure it. Bur I'd like to get the same brand and design as my current one.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry replacement sash or window sashes, just the smaller replacement hardware. You may want to try contacting the original manufacturer for assistance. Thanks for posting and good luck with your repair!

How to replace your storm window latches and corners
How to replace your storm window latches and corners
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.