SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Latches and corners

A quick learner from Calgary ,Canada says:
Hi,I hope you can help me! I need to replace the latches and the corners on my storm door.I bought the door about 16 years ago,as you might expect there are no markings or numbers of any kind on the door or the latches. I have attached pictures of the parts with their measurements and of the door itself in hopes you can supply me with the right replacement parts.

Thank you for your time.

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 95-002 and 95-140 corners and let me know if their dimensions match up to your corners. As for that latch, it does not look familiar. I'm not sure if we can replace it. You could start with our 91-089 to see if you can adapt that to your door.
A quick learner from Calgary, Canada says:
Thank you for your time Dave, the parts you suggested will work just fine as a matter of fact,over the weekend I used the same parts that I found at glass shop here in Calgary. I took my old parts to them and they matched the corners and the tilt corner keys exactly and the latch is the one you recommended . So again thank you for your help!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)