Legacy Window face mount keeper

A home owner from Virginia says:
We have Legacy Windows # IG MAC IGCC
User submitted photo of their window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I think we can help with the lock. It very closely resembles our 90-281. Just confirm that the dimensions are the same.

I'm not so sure about the keeper. It resembles a discontinued part that we may not be able to substitute. Could you adapt our 90-301 to work in your window? That may be one possibility, but I can't guarantee that it will work.
A home owner from Virginia says:
The keeper you suggested might work....we don't need the latch as ours are fine for now. Can I get one keeper to make sure before I order more?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure, we have no minimum purchase quantity. If you go that route, please let us know if it works! We cannot guarantee that it will, but if it does I'm certain it will help other people in the future.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.