SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Leigh hardware needed for metal bifold doors

A contractor from Long Island, New York says:
I have metal doors for 4 closets... all needing the required hardware and tracks to reinstall them. I have provided pictures of the doors, along with whatever hardware that remained with them. I do not want to reuse any of the old hardware and want new ones for all 4 closets. I will need all required hardware including top and bottom tracks, pins, bumpers, etc... for the doors and to hang them.

I have a total of 4 closets that I'm installing these on:
Three are 60" opening (handling 4 - 15" doors)
One is 48" opening (handling 4 - 12" doors)

Do you provide kits that include all necessary items? Can you provide a breakdown of what would be needed with pricing and lead-time? Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We carry many parts for Leigh doors, but unfortunately the tracks are no longer available. It's still no problem though, we can work around it. Take a look at our 21-402 (60" long) and 21-404 (48" long) tracks. I think these will work for you. However you will also need new hardware to convert your door to use with the new tracks, so see our 21-001 bottom threaded adjustment pin and three 21-007 guide pins for each door. I think this should help, but let me know what you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)