SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Lincoln Window latches

A home owner from USA says:
I have a home that was built in 1990 and has original Lincoln windows.

I believe I have picked out some parts and just wanted to confirm that they will work and have a question.

- 91-175 (do these come with the springs or do I also need to order 91-003 springs for them?)
- 95-193
- 95-226

Will these work for Lincoln windows?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if these parts will work for you, as I'm not familiar with Lincoln windows. How do the style and dimensions of our parts match your own? Do they differ in any way? If so, you can upload a few pictures of the parts in question to this thread and we can try to find better matches. I will also need to know detailed dimensions as compared to the parts you picked out from our site.

The 91-175 does not come with springs, so you will need our 91-003 springs, yes.
A home owner from Wisconsin says:
Thanks for your reply. It looks like the 95-226 will match up, please see the attachments.

The 95-193 looks a bit different but maybe with slight modification will work - to cut off that little piece.
Could you please take a look at the measurements and see if they work?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. Comparing yours parts to our own, I think they are still the best place to start even if there is a slight difference. In regards to the pad on the 95-193, I would first try it before cutting it off. It may still work.
A home owner from Wisconsin says:
Thanks for your help,

I'll put an order in and hope it all works!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)