SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Little piece that connects to slides at bottom of window.

A professional from Greensboro nc says:
It's the foot shaped piece that is in one pic and missing front the other one. They are broken on several windows where I work . Please help me find this part.
Thanks, Toby
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Toby. This part is known as a pivot bar. We carry a wide variety, so I'm confident we can find a match for you. One part to start with is our 26-021. I recommend carefully going over our dimensions to confirm that this is a match. The most important measurement is the distance between the installation hole and the outermost tip of the bar; it's very important that you make sure this measurement matches yours. For the 26-021, this measurement is 1-3/8".
A quick learner from Greensboro nc says:
Hey thanks , I appreciate it I'll be ordering some from you very soon.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)