Lock Lever for a a Jeld Wen Patio Door

A quick learner from Imlay City,Mi says:
the initials JW are on this hardware, i need a replacement lock lever that has broken
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Judging from the style of your handle set I believe the 82-107 should work as a replacement for your old thumb lever. Take a look and see if you agree. Please note that a damaged thumb lever could indicate that the mortise lock is also broken and in need of repair. To determine this, remove the handle set and try manually 'throwing' the lock with a slotted screwdriver. If the lock doesn't budge, then you'll need to replace that as well. In that case, you might need our 82-265 Double Latch Mortise Lock, but remove your old one and compare with the pictures listed on our product page to be certain. Let me know if you have further questions. 

A professional from CA says:

Tom is correct, that thumb lever should work just fine.

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.