Lock Replacement

A handy person from Hampstead, MD says:
It is an Anderson door. I am looking to replace the lock and also the part the door lock to. I sent a picture of the lock itself with all kinds of numbers/letters on the inside. I also included a pic of the piece in the middle of the door the code there is 2573558 7700. The part the door lock to had a code in the middle of 7700B.

Thanks for any help. Let me know if you need more info or pictures
User submitted photos of door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I think we can help, yes. I've made a list of possible replacement hardware on the right side of this page. Please review these suggestions and let me know your thoughts.
A quick learner says:
Thank you very much. Everything you suggested fit perfectly. The whole process from me sending you pictures to getting the locks delivered all took less then a week.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Awesome, glad to hear it! Thank you for your business, and please let me know if we can be of any help in the future.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.