Lock to secure screen to window frame

A home owner from Somers Point says:
I have attached 3 photos: one each of the numbers from the window frame, the locking item on screen ( which I NEED), and picture of the screen itself.
User submitted photos of window screen hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey there! Thanks so much for your inquiry. Check out our 70-211 and let us know what you think.
A home owner from Somers Point says:
Hi!
The locks you listed (70-211) kinda do look like the locks I'm looking to replace.
Do these locks come apart for easy installation? Do they snap together when installed?
How would I go about ordering some of these locks?
Thank you for your quick reply!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I found that prying up the side cut out made it easier to install the inside part of the 70-211. After you have the part installed into the screen frame, use a set of pliers to straighten the frame back. Line up the locking part in the correct position and snap the pieces together. I find that it's not that hard to install, it's just a little tricky getting the internal part into the frame. There's no secret to that, I'm afraid, just takes a little patience.
A home owner from Somers Point, NJ says:
Thank you for the info on how to install the locks!
They worked perfectly!!
Many thanks for your help!!
I will recommend your company to all my friends!!
Thanks again!

Jean
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
That's great news! I'm so glad it worked. Thank you again for your business, and for spreading the word. If you ever need anything else, you know where to find us.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.