SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Lock and Keeper

A home owner from Hoover AL says:
Please see the attached photo let me know if you have this part with part # so that I can order.

The distance between lock screw holes is between 2 1/16 and 2 1/8 inches (53mm). The distance between screw holes and the inside of lock that connects with the keeper is 11/16 in or 18mm. The keeper is 2 9/16 in long or 65mm. The keeper is very narrow (6mm or 1/4 inch). Do you have this part? Thanks.
User submitted photos of a window lock.
A home owner from Hoover AL says:
I forgot to add that on the bottom of the silver lock portion there is another number - 8505
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to say what you have without more exact dimensions. Our 90-246 and 90-274 are close, but are both different from the specs you have listed. I recommend that you double check your measurements just to be sure. Make sure that when you measure for screw holes, you only measure from the center of the holes, not the edges.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)