SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Lockable or Removable

A quick learner from NJ says:
Hi, I have this exact handle (38-055) but my tenants keep leaving the window open so I would like to be able to remove the handle or lock it somehow. Do you have something for this? I will need 4 of them. Thank you. Terry
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hmm... we do have a lock that uses an Allen screw to operate it. See our 38-151. Just make sure to check the distance between screw holes and see if it matches yours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)