SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Locking for attached sliding door roller

A home owner from Tampa FL says:
Looking for the attached, do you have in sock, if so how much?
user submitted photos of door roller
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting images. Do you know who made your sliding glass door? Is there a name or patent number stamped on the roller?
A handy person from Tampa Fl says:
Could not find a part name, number or S#, olny a triangle with an inverted triangle inside. see bottome left next to roller--- Any ideas?
Profile picture of Mike
We are currently working on researching a possible replacement roller for your application. We will post an update on the discussion board as soon as more information becomes available.
A handy person from Tampa FL says:
Great! Thanks for your help.
A handy person from Tampa FL says:
Any luck?
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Yes, I believe we found a replacement.
I will post again as soon as it is available.
A quick learner from Tampa FL says:
Any luck finding the replacment I seek?
Profile picture of Mike
It may take up to another week or two before the new roller is available for purchase online. We will post again as soon as it is available. Thank you for your patience.
Profile picture of Mike
Great news, the new Swisco 81-153 Tandem Sliding Glass Door Roller, 1-1/2" Concave is now only and available for you to view!
A contractor from East & West Coast FL says:
This is a PGT Heavy Sliding Glass Door roller assembly. And of course no stamp or PN... We replace many of these.

Frederick
Profile picture of Mike
Frederick, do you need help locating a part?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)