Longer awning arms, please

A handy person from Long Island, NY says:
I tried to use your 39-348 awning operator for a window in my mother's home, but I came up short. Please see the attached pictures.
Do you have anything longer?
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. We may be able to help. I don't think the 39-348, or any variation thereof, is what you want. This is a special kind of operator. Before we go any further, can you tell me what the length of the guide bar is? It may still be on the window. This is the part on which the two operator arms connect. Knowing the size of that bar will be a huge help during our search.
A handy person from New York says:
Could you perhaps show me a diagram or illustration of what you are looking for?
I only visit twice a month and that would be the best way to ask my mother for measurements.
Profile picture of Tom
I'm afraid we have no diagrams, but I will do my best to explain. There should be a long bar on the window, installed horizontally. The two arms of the operator attach to either end of this bar. I just need to know how long this bar is.
A quick learner from Port Washington NY says:
Hello, I've measured what I believe you were talking about, I also took a picture (attached). It measures 30 3/4"

Thanks
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
That's perfect! Please give us a little more time while we look into this. I hope to have an answer shortly.
Profile picture of Tom
We have been able to locate a replacement operator for you, but it will have to be a custom order. Before we can continue, can you tell me how many you'd be interested in? Once I have that, I can send you a custom order link and price quote for you to review.
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.