Looking for BOTTOM/FLOOR track

A home owner from Florida says:
I have a 36" and 24" bifold wood door that is floor to ceiling (about 8ft tall) and we accidentally threw out the old floor tracks when redoing our floors. We haven't been able to find anything like them and the doors need a bottom track due to weight. Please let me know if you have any suggestions! I have attached a photo of the one we have left in one of our bedrooms
User submitted photos of a closet door track.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe you have an old Benchmark bi-fold door track. I can't be sure unless I see the guide and pivot pin that your door is using. We carry the new style, which might work: 21-401. Take a look at that part to see if it might be what you need. Carefully check the measurements.

We will need to see the hardware that interacts with the track if you would like us to identify the track with certainty, however.
A quick learner from FL says:
Here are a few more pictures of the bottom track and the roller it's on. As well as the actual doors we have
User submitted photos of closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This is a very peculiar set up. You have wood bifold doors with fairly typical guides that resemble our 23-119 and 23-122 guide pin, along with an old style corner pivot bracket like our 23-301. Then you have old Benchmark metal bifold door track like the 21-401. You might be able to use the 21-401 (we have other lengths under different part numbers), but I'm not sure if you need a corner pivot bracket like the 23-301. Can you confirm?
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.