SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Looking for Closet Door Bottom Tracks

A handy person from Corona, CA says:
Attached are pics of the closet door rails that I have removed along with a hand drawing with dimension. I could not find a good match on your website - the 23-240 series and the 23-270 series - both are slightly different from the one I need. Can you let me know if the 23-258 will work for me? The doors currently have the concave rollers 23-028. I need 2 of approx 57" length. Thanks.
User submitted photos of mirror closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The 23-240 isn't right because that is meant to accommodate convex wheels, while all of your wheels appear to be concave. The 23-258 looks close, but I can't guarantee it's what you have. You will need to compare the dimensions to our specs and see how well it matches.

Keep in mind that the most vital dimension is the distance between the two rails. Yours is 1-13/16 while ours is 1-11/16". Can you confirm that dimension on yours? We don't have anything that wide.
A professional from California says:
The 1-13/16" is likely because they are measuring a bent rail. If they lay it out as flat as possible, I'll bet they're going to see 1-11/16"
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)