SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Looking for closet roller replacement 1.5" wheel diameter

A quick learner from California says:
Dear Swisco. Hope you can help me locate the correct replacement for a closet door built in the 1950's. See the photo's; it is 2 inches long and 7/16 inches wide. I am estimating the diameter of the wheel is 1.5 inches. Also, what is the best way to remove it without damaging the housing. I will need 12 rollers if you have this part in stock.
Thank you and Happy New Year!

Chris
Here's 2 photos of one of the rollers. I'm crossing my fingers that you can help me locate a replacement. I will need 16 of them. Also, if it available with plastic wheels they will be much quieter. It is hard to read, but the stamped company name on the side looks like Knape & Vogt. Thank you!! Chris
User submitted picture of closet Knape & Vogt door wheel.
Here's the measurements:
Overall height of part = 1 1/4 inch
Overall width of part = 2 3/16 inch
Wheel diameter = Approx 1 1/6 inch (metal)
Wheel thickness = 5/16 inch
Distance between nail holes: 1 15/16 inch
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Chris,
Thanks for posting with photos.

I believe we have found the needed replacement roller with a nylon wheel.
Please allow us some time, we will post again as soon as they are available.
You are awesome if you can locate the part! I'll be placing a "rush" order for 16 of them (as long as it is a reasonable price). If you have a preliminary approximate cost, can you send me another response? Thanks, Chris
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product code 23-237, Sliding Closet Door Roller
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)