Looking for Jalousie Window Center Operator - Sill Mounted

A home owner from USA says:
Hello,

I'm looking for seven (7) jalousie window center operators - Sill mounted.

Original Mfg: Unknown

Please see attachment for details.

Is this something Swisco can provide?

Thanks for your efforts,

-- Jamie
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hi Jamie: The only part available for this older awning window is the 39-076 center gear operator. I believe it was originally made by Stanley. No other parts are available.
A home owner from Massachusetts says:
Thank you for this post, Jamie. I was google image searching for a replacement part and came across this wonderfully annotated schematic. I just ordered two of them. I have been looking for replacements for ages. I was starting to wonder if my windows were custom made in the 60s. Do you have pictures of what the windows look like?
A home owner from Cold Spring, NY says:
This is a long shot--but curious if either person on this thread has any information about the handles for these types of operators.

We are having the opposite problem-- we moved into a new (old) home, and all the operators work, but we can't find the handles anywhere, so we can't open the windows.

Are there any markings on your handles that might be helpful in my google searches for a replacement?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.