SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Looking for Stanek window weatherstripping

A home owner from Largo, Florida says:
I am looking for replacement bubble weather stripping(WS) for Stanek windows installed in late 2002. The bubble WS slides or presses onto the "T" bar that runs the length of the casement window sill and not on the swinging window. The bubble is 1/4" O.D. The top of the "T" bar is 1/8". The bubble sets directly on the channel that slides onto the "T" bar with no space. The end view of the bubble WS looks like O[ (no space) and the end of the bracket has rubber fingers hanging down/up about 1/16" to adhere to the "T" bar. The top inside of the channel has what appears to be a metal strip for rigidity. I might be able to come up with an end picture of the weather stripping(WS).
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, we would like to see the weatherstripping. Please make sure to take pictures of its cross section. See the video below for more information.
A home owner from Largo, Fl says:
Because the weather stripping is black the picture is not a clear as I like. I can send you a sample or spray the end white and see if that picture would be more clear. BTW I did call the company that bought Stanek Windows and they indicated they no longer use replaceable weather stripping and have no old WS available.
User submitted a photo of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The closest we have is the 58-134. The base of this weatherseal measures 9/32", while the bubble measures 5/16" wide. Do you think this could work for you?
A home owner from Largo, Fl says:
I may have to use it but will look a while longer for weather stripping that will lock over the "T" bar. Thanks you for your help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)