Looking for Window latches

A home owner from Palm Coast Florida says:
Trying to replace these parts see attached
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your post. Please take a look at our 26-431P tilt latch pair and let us know if this would be a good match for you. Also, we see that your glazing bead seems broken as well. We will be more than happy to assist you with identifying it, however, we would need a clear photo of its end.
A quick learner from Palm Coast Florida says:
26-431P looks like a match. I'm going to order some now. I would like to repair the glazing bead they are broken on several windows. I will get a good pic this weekend do you also need the lengths?

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Jeff
Profile picture of Tom
Jeff, you'll need to know the length of the bead to place an order, but we don't need the length to identify the item. We just need to see a side view showing the curves of the bead.
A home owner from Palm Coast Florida says:
Hi Id like to finally replace the bead. Easy to measure but I'm not sure what you mean by you need a side view showing the curves. Also is it easy to remove and replace?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It should remove with light pressure via a screwdriver or something similar, and it snaps in to install. Be careful not to snap it.

A side view would look like this:
Example illustration of a cross section.
Example illustration of a cross section.
Profile picture of Tom
Sorry for the confusion. We will need you to remove a sample and show us the end profile. To get an idea of the kind of shot we need, see our complete glazing bead selection here. Knowing the size of the end profile will also be a big help.
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.