Looking for a Sliding door roller

A quick learner from Mount Vernon WA says:
Hi,
I am trying to track down the correct roller for a sliding glass door in a manufactured home. The home is from 1981 and was made by Glen River Industries which is now out of business.
There is an AAMA sticker on the edge of the door, but is somewhat degraded. What we can get off of it is:
Code Mg1
Sgdb series 400/410
Mat 4.0x6.7 panels (ox)

I know that's not a lot to go on at all, but am really trying not to take the door apart to see the part, then put it together and then take it apart again when I find the part.

Thanks for any help you can give. If you need a picture of anything, I will do my best.
Charlie
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for reaching out to us. If you could upload a photo of the part in question to us, it would be a great help in narrowing down the choices of possible replacement parts for you.
A quick learner from Mount Vernon says:
Thanks for the quick response. We were able to get a couple of photos of the part while it is in the door. If you could help us at least identify what areas of it we need to measure in order to get a likely replacement or two, that would be a huge help. Again, thanks!
Charlie
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! Start with our 81-269. Carefully compare our dimensions to yours to see if you could use this as a replacement.
A quick learner from Mount Vernon says:
Hi,
Thanks for the response. Now that I see the spots where I should be measuring, I am getting a lot closer. I don't think the one you recommended will work, but I don't know which are the most important measurements to fit. Here's what I have:
The width under the set screw is either 14/16" or 15/16" (it's hard to see)
The height at the end opposite that is 1-3/16"
The length is 2-1/4"
The dimple is (I think)11/16"
The wheel is (I'm pretty sure) 1-1/4"

Thanks for the continued help. We're getting close, I can feel it!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I haven't been able to find a roller in this style with dimensions exactly like yours. I agree with Tom, I think the 81-269 may be the closest match we have. I'm a little confused with your dimensions, as well. You say the width is about 15/16", but that the dimple width is 11/16". I think you may have those flipped around. If so, I think the 81-269 can still work.
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.