SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Looking for a braket to hold up my pocket door.

A quick learner from Arizona says:
23-255 rollers look like they more or less match my door, but the wheels ar 1" instead of 7/8". Mine don't have ballbearings. and the wheel spacing is 2 1/2 inch.

the width between centerline of the wheels seems the same at 1 5/32, and the width seems just minimally less tha 1 1/2 inches. inside to inside of the wheels is 15/16"

They were installed in 1989 in Arizona. My wheel assembly is ok, the bracket that holds it to the door broke. I have four pictures, 2 of the wheels, and 2 of the door bracket taken with my cell phone without removing the door.

I do need new bottom guides too.

I don't know if you have an assmebley with 7/8 inch wheels but with the same dimensions as item 23-255, Or do you recognize what brand this one might be. thank you

David
User submitted photos of pocket door rollers.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, David. I recognize this roller. Unfortunately, it has been discontinued, and is no longer available.
A home owner from Wisconsin says:
I have the exact same rollers as showed above. My problem is that the rollers themselves are bad, has there been any luck finding replacement rollers that would fit my (same as above)rail system.

Thank You
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately the rollers shown above are no longer available. However, we do offer pocket door track kits such as the 23-250, 23-251 and 23-252.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)