SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Looking for a crank and handle

A home owner from Silverthorne, CO says:
Please see attached image
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Unfortunately, we do not have this operator. I've seen it before, but we've never been able to find an exact replacement. That said, you may want to consider using our 39-029 Dorchester Operator as a substitute. You would also have to use a new track, like our 39-504 or 39-512.

As for the lock, I'm not sure what you have without knowing your dimensions. It appears similar to our 38-001. Compare its dimensions to your own and let me know what you think.
A home owner from Silverthorne, CO says:
How difficult is it to install a new track?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's not very difficult at all to install a new casement window track. It should just be a matter of screwing it in. Depending on the difference in hole spacing between the new track and your old one, you may have to drill new holes. If so, make sure you are extremely careful as you do not want to damage the window. Always remember that safety comes first.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)