SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Looking for a hinge to a project window

A home owner from South Korea says:
Hello.

I am struggling to find a hinge for the window. At 2004, I installed several project windows from a local dealer and the dealer said it is from Milgard, but apparently it is not. As far as I've looking up on the internet, the window seems like Alpine and the part i am looking for is L/H HINGE 14.02.00.001 BH242700.

(from the document http://www.alpinewindowsystems.net/Links/Docs/TechManual/Awning.pdf)

The image of the section drawing is the drawing the local dealer provided at the time it was installed. I am not sure though. Even if it is the one, I couldn't find anywhere I can order the part.

I wish you could guide me through!

Thank you in advance.

best wishes,
Ley
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I believe you have a hinge similar to the 36-013-13. This hinge is 13" long, but yours could be longer. Can you confirm?

That said, looking at your photos it appears that the screws have come out of the hinge. I wonder if you were to reinstall the missing screws, would the window operate correctly?
A home owner from South Korea says:
The bar in loose from the frame at this moment is 12.6 inch long. and surely if I can get the missing screw, it will work fine!!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)