SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Looking for a more updated handle compatible with 2260

A home owner from USA says:
Hello Can you pls advise which sliding door handles/locks would be hole to hole compatible with your model 2260 handle/locks. I wanted to get a bit more updated look. What I mean by hole to hole Compatible is that the mounting holes and the latch openings be identical to the 2260 so I can simply drop in the new handles without any modifications to the existing holes in the vinyl sliding doors. As a side note, what is the replacement mortise latch mechanism for the model 2260 handle/lock? Thank you for your help
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure exactly what handle and lock set you have installed now. Can you show me a few pictures of it? Can you also provide me with your measurements? Thanks!
A home owner from USA says:
Hello. Thank you for the note. Here are some images of the latch and the handle. Does this help? Thank you for your help Regards Allen
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! I would start by looking at either our 82-034 or 82-075, depending on the thickness of your door. The mortise lock looks like our 82-226. Carefully look over these suggestions and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)