SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Looking for a new door track

A handy person says:
I need a new door track (bottom) for a Stanley mirror closet door. The sticker on the door has numbers of 64564-001, and 50729041. Track is 8' long and about 4" wide. Can you help?
User submitted a photo of closet door track.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell based on this picture, but can you confirm if the wheels are convex or concave? Our 23-243 appears similar and takes concave rollers. I would also like you to confirm the distance between the rails, center to center. For our 23-243, this measurement is 1-5/8".
Dimensions for 23-243 Sliding mirror door bottom track
A handy person says:
Hi. My distance between rails center to center is 15/8", but my outside dimension is 33/4", if that matters? I also have flat tops. Hopefully these pictures help?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The outside width doesn't affect the function of the doors, though it may be a concern if you don't want bare floor showing. On a strictly functional level, the most important thing is that the rails are the same distance apart. We also do not carry any other tracks in this style.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)