Looking for a plastic part

A professional from Kingman, AZ. says:
I am looking for several plastic parts. But they all do the same thing, just for different windows. One snaps into the top and the bottom of the window frame so the window screen fits tighter. Another one snaps onto the screen frame so the window screen fits better. The opening where the screen goes is usually 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch deep and the plastic parts I am looking for makes it where a 5/16 frame work. Do you have these parts or know where I can find them. I live in Arizona and plastic parts do not last that long. Thanks
User submitted piocture of plastic parks for windows.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, and thank you for posting. Before I can offer any replacements, can you first tell me if there are any markings or manufacturing information? If so, what do they read?
A professional from Kingman, AZ says:
No, there are no markings on any of them
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Unfortunately, after extensive research, we have been unable to come up with a replacement for either the plastic screen in the bottom image or the sash stops in the top image. I am sorry we cannot be of more assistance for those parts.

As for the corner, we may be able to come up with something, but we're having a little trouble finding anything with that same "standoff." If at all possible, can you give me its length? That will help us find something.
A professional from Kingman, AZ says:
The corner has a 1/2 inch length leg
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you for your continued patience in this matter. I'm afraid that we just couldn't find an exact match for this corner. That said, you may want to look at our 95-087. Do you think this could work as a replacement? If the spline is on the wrong side, you may want to see our 95-031 and use a screw in place of that leg.

I also recommend that you double check the depth of the frame. Make sure that you're measuring the outside of the frame, not the inside channel.
A quick learner from Kingman, AZ says:
It is a 7/16 inch corner with a 1/2 inch leg. Making it 15/16 inch thick.
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you! If your screen is 7/16" instead of 5/16", then I recommend that you take a look at our 95-052 with a screw in place of the leg, as suggested above.
A quick learner from Kingman, Az says:
Thank you for trying. But that really does not help me at all. I need to find the 7/16 inch corner with the 1/2 inch leg. If I was just going to use a 7/16 inch corner with a screw in place of the leg. Then I would use my own 7/16 inch plastic corners. I guess I will just have to keep looking. Thanks
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
95-031 : Straight Cut Corner, White
95-031
Price: $0.25
Straight Cut Corner, White
95-052 : Straight Cut Corner
95-052
Price: $0.38
Straight Cut Corner
95-087 : 5/16
95-087
Price: $0.40
5/16" Corner Key with Stop and Pull