SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Looking for a replacement screen slide lock

A home owner from Rutland, Massachusetts says:
Hi,
I'm trying to identify the type of slide lock I have to get a replacement, but there are no markings or labels anywhere on the window other that the word Harvey on the double locks. So I have Harvey double hung vinyl windows with one full screen on the outside. This screen has two slide locks on the bottom, right and left. The right side slide lock broke on the left side of the metal pull. Can you help me identify a replacement?
Thanks,
George
User submitted photos of window hardware.
User submitted a photo of a screen latch.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe that this same latch with a loop is still available. You might have to use something like our 91-062. If you want, remove the latch from your screen and send us a photo of it by itself, along with its dimensions. Perhaps from there we can recommend something closer.
A home owner from Rutland, Massachusetts says:
Sorry for the delay. Here are 5 pictures with measurements of the slider lock. I'll send some more of the part outside the window.
User submitted photos of a slide bolt.
User submitted photos of a slide bolt.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
If your spring retainer locks to the bottom of the screen handle, our 91-178 with 91-003M might work. However, you will need to file the tip in an angle.
A home owner from Rutland, MA says:
Thank you. Will try a couple.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)