SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Looking for a sliding window replacement wheel

A quick learner says:
I'm looking for a sliding window replacement wheel, non-metal, of dimensions 7/16 inch diameter, 3/16 inch width, and 2/16 inch axel hole.

Do you stock this wheel? I checked your website but was unable to find a wheel of these dimensions.

Thank you for your assistance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! We are still investigating a wheel with these dimensions, but are having a little trouble. Could we see a few pictures of the wheel itself? That will help our search and make sure we aren't looking at the wrong things.
A home owner from California says:
Thank you for your response.

Attached are two photos of the wheel that I need. The wheel is non-metal, of dimensions 7/16 inch diameter, 3/16 inch width, with a 2/16 inch axel hole.

User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 87-093 and let me know if you think this could work as a replacement wheel.
A home owner from Folsom, CA says:
Thank you for the information.

Wheel 87-093 is too big. I need a wheel with dimensions of 7/16 inch diameter, 3/16 inch width, and 2/16 inch axel hole.

Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Everything seems to match up pretty closely except for the outer diameter. Are you sure your outer diameter isn't closer to 1/2"? The 87-093 is the closest match that we have. We don't have anything else that has those exact dimensions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)