SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Looking for closet mirror door track

A home owner from Port Huemene, Ca says:
Door was manufactured by Buckmin Industries of Readly, California. Has the name on it " float/plate mirror". I am trying to find the track and roller assembly. The track length is117 3/4 inches. Do you have these parts for this ? If not would have any idea where I might find them?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We might be able to help, yes. Can I see a few pictures of the parts you're specifically looking to replace? That would help us find good replacements. Thanks!
A home owner from Port Huemene, Ca says:
Here are the picture you requested,appreciate the.
User submitted photos of mirror door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. This track resembles our 23-256. Check it out and see if you agree.
Profile view of 23-256

I'm not so sure about the roller. It appears you only posted a picture of the inside portion of a larger unit. The outer housing might still be installed in your door. I would like you to double check for me. If I'm right, we'll need to see a picture of the whole roller.

In the meantime, you could consider our 81-258. The inside portion of this roller looks a lot like what you posted, however this is meant for a patio glass sliding door. I think it'd be best if we see your entire roller unit just to be sure.
A professional from California says:
That is the right roller. It's always 2 parts. The corner bracket can be left in. The new roller clips into the old bracket. 81-258 is also used in closet doors. Usually the patio doors use the metal wheel, and the closet doors use plastic. Plastic is quieter.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)