Looking for correct replacement operator, and tips on corrosion prevention and lubrication

A home owner from Honolulu says:
Hi,
I have several right and left operators that need to be replaced due to severe corrosion. They seem to match the dimensions for your 39-025 and 39-026 except that the arm extension is 2 3/16" center-to-center. All other dimensions are the same.

Also, do you have any suggestions on how to prevent corrosion (see pictures), and where and how I should lube the windows?

The seller of these windows has "special" replacement operators that are supposedly designed for our warm, salty, humid environment but they cost about twice as much!

Thanks!
Here's a picture of one that hasn't corroded. The bottom section with the two holes is rectangular, rather than tapered like the pictures on your website, but I'm hoping that doesn't matter.
User: operator
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I agree, the the 39-025 and 39-026 look like great matches. The link arm isn't exactly the same length as the one you have, but there is a certain amount of travel in the linkage to make up the difference. As for corrosion, wipe down the operator and link arms and spray them with a lubricant like 3 in 1 Oil every three months. That might help. Also add a dab of white grease to the operator gears.
Thanks Dave, I'll go ahead and order those.

I guess I should've been more clear with my question. I was wondering if you have suggestions on how to lube the window itself, rather than the just operator.

And are there any parts that wear out and that I should be inspecting for possible replacement?

I'll try again to attach a picture of the corroded operator, in case you have additional suggestions.
operators
Sure, look up anti corrosion products from "CRC." These are products used for marine applications to prevent corrosion.
While I'm at it, are there other parts that should be inspected/replaced?
It really depends on what's broken. If nothing else on your window appears damaged, there's no reason you can't reuse them.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.