Looking for help finding the right Bi Fold door hardware

A home owner from New Jersey says:
Hello,
I have Slimfold Bi-Fold Doors that came with the house when it was built in 1988. The metal pin that I have has what looks to be threads at the bottom of the pin. I need to replace the top cap that fits on the metal pin that broke yesterday and runs along the track when you open and close the door. This is for the top of the door. The bi-fold door has 2 panels and 2 holes where the pin fits through. The top caps that they sell in Home Depot all seem to be 3/8 inches , but the pin looks like it is smaller then 3/8 inches. Do you sell the top cap and spring (which I would want to also replace. ALso, do you carry the pin with threads at the bottom of the pin, top cap and spring as 1 item. I can provide pictures if that would help. Thank You
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! We sell the complete Slimfold guide pin, the 21-007. The cap it uses is our 21-105 and the spring is the 21-251, if you wanted them separately. The bottom threaded pin that matches it is our 21-001 and the cap that part uses is the 21-106. See our video on the right side of this page for more insight, and please let me know if you have any other questions or would like me to clarify anything.
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.