SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Looking for help identifying weep hole covers

A quick learner from Centennial CO says:

My name is Pete, and I am looking for some help identifying some weep hole covers in my vinyl windows. Attached are some pictures of one I was able to pull out in one piece. The dimensions of the hole are .18" high x 1.26" wide. The overall dimensions of the covers are 1.4" wide x .36" deep x .28" high. Thank you for your help!
User submitted photos of a weep hole cover.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Pete. Thanks for posting, and for the detailed dimensions and images. I wasn't able to find an exact match to this weep hole cover, but how about our 26-381? This is close. What do you think?
A quick learner from centennial, Co says:
I saw those, and width wise they would be fine, but they're .1" too thick. I mean, I could take a flat file to all the holes (it's only plastic) to make em thicker I suppose. What do people normally do in this situation?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Which dimension exactly on our 26-381 is too thick? I can't quite tell. Also, you may want to consider our 26-173 as well. This may be closer.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)