Looking for lock slide guides for Insulate Industries vinyl casement windows

A home owner from Oakland, CA says:
Please see the image attached.
The white plastic guides for the casement windows have cracked. They measure 3.375" (3 3/8") high and 15/16" wide.
The maker is Insulate Industries and I believe they were acquired by CertainTeed and then further acquired by Ply Gem, but not 100% of whether or not this history is correct.

Do you know how I can order these parts?
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Take a look at our 39-265 and see if this is what you're looking for.
A home owner from Oakland, CA says:
Dave,
I think you have identified the right part for many of my 15 year old windows. They are all working fine except that small plastic parts that guide the lock. I've put in the order and thank you for your help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.