SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Looking for new hinges (ours broke with the wind) and dyad crank

A home owner from Monte Vista, CO says:

The first picture is our current hinges we have, we need both top and bottom. I could find anything that looked like it on the website. Coul dyou phelp us find the pieces to replace our hinges?

The second pictures is the crank, I think it's the 39-089 (http://www.swisco.com/Window-Dyad-Crank-5-inch/pd/Casement-Window-Replacement-Operators/39-089). Can you confirm that please?

User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The hinge looks like our 36-013-10, just broken apart. Check it out and see if you agree. I agree that the operator looks like our 39-089, you just have to double check to make sure all the dimensions match.
thank you.. I'm sure the operator is the right one. for the hinge, the main bar is less than 10", does that matter? I think ours is like 9" and something?
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
If you replace both top and bottom hinges, that difference shouldn't be that big of a deal.
Perfect! I need to replace both anyway.

Thank you for your help guys!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)