Looking for parts for my slider

A quick learner from USA says:
Hello I'm looking for a few parts that were never installed on a slider in my home. It is the 72" version. I'm looking for a lock for the door. One keeper for the door handle/lock set and one for the screen door. I'm enclosing some picture that I hope will help. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated Thanks
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for your patience. We're having trouble identifying what you have. Could you show us a clearer shot of the screen door pull? Can you also tell me the distance between the two installation holes, center-to-center? As for the keeper, you could have any number of different types. It would depend on the space available in your jamb. Start with the 89-020, 89-021, or 89-021D. These are only three suggestions, there could be more. Your mortise lock is compatible with a wide variety.
A handy person from Massachusetts says:
C to C on the screen door handle is 3". The strike is 1/2" long with 3/16 of travel up or down. The jamb is 1/2" deep where the screen slides in .

The mortise lock strike protrudes 3/4" when in the locked position. The jamb is 1 1/16" deep where the door slides in.

Is there any chance on getting a lock as well? It's a 5/8" bore and 1 3/4" from C of the mortise to the face of the handle. It uses a flat bar to turn the strike. Anything else u need please let me know.
Screen door latch
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! I think our 85-001 or 85-011 screen door keepers could work for you. For the patio glass door mortise, it looks like you use our 82-218. The keepers this is most commonly used with are the 89-021, 89-021D, or 89-020.

Finally, for the patio door lock, you should be able to knock out the center punch in the outside handle and install our 82-310.
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.