SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Looking for plastic glazing bead

A home owner from Angleton, TX 77515 says:
The picture of the glazing bead is from an aluminum window, 5'x4'6", single pane, fixed glass, with 1/4" tempered glass. I do not see any manufacturer's info on this window, but the second picture is the label from a similar frame in the same room. I think the glass in the window the label came from is 1/8" thick, and I can't tell if the glazing bead is identical to the one I'm looking for.

All of the operable windows in the home are Mayfair Classic aluminum windows. Since all of the windows were purchased from the same supplier, it's possible that the frame that has the pictured glazing bead is also from Mayfair.

If you do not know where to find this glazing bead, do you know of anyone who can make it?

User submitted photos of snap in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Ira. It may not look the same, but I think our 55-002 could possibly work for you. Carefully compare the dimensions to your sample and see how they match. if they differ in any way, let me know exactly how.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)