SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Looking for proper handle and casement case

A handy person from San Diego says:
Hi,

I have attached a few pictures of our casement handle and operator case. I cannot find this anywhere and need to replace the handle and housing unit. The small handle in the picture is one I ordered from your website to try and find a color match which looks like I did. Can you point me in the right direction. If you need measurements I can grab them. Thanks.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Looks like you have an older casement handle whose style is no longer available. Handles made today are more contoured. They should work just the same, though. In order to recommend a replacement, I will need you to pop the old handle off the operator and show me the spline of the handle and the bore on the operator. I will also need to know the diameter of the spline. Thanks!
A handy person from San Diego says:
Sorry it's taken me forever to get back to this thread. Attached are the pictures of my window casement and measurements. Please let me know what else you need. Thanks.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us! This looks like our 39-092 operator with the 39-224 handle. Could the 39-224 be what you need? This has a 5/16" hex spline. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)