Looking for replacement

A quick learner from Central Florida says:
Good afternoon:

Do you carry a replacement for this part? It is for a sliding glass patio door; possibly Alcan, but I am not sure as there are no markings. This part goes on the top corner of the door, on the side opposite of the door's handle. It seems to function as both a guide and as a piece to hold the wool pile in place. On the other side of the door, the side with the handle, I have what appears to be your part 80-045; however mine is also black.

This part is 1 and 1/2 inches wide, it is I and 1/8 inches tall, and the side arms extend out 15/16ths of an inch.

Attached I have three pictures, one of the actual broken part installed on the door, and two of another door's matching part removed.

Thank you and please help!
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us. I actually think the 80-045 could possibly work as a replacement. I can't be sure, but I suspect the original installers could have used two different guides to serve the same purpose. Perhaps they ran out of one type. Either way, if you want to test it out, remove the 80-045 you currently have on your door and install it in the spot where the black guide is. If it works, then our part may be worth considering as a replacement.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.