SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Looking for replacement awning window crank

A home owner from New York says:
This crank has a threaded collar to accept a screw. This threaded collar is on the bar that attaches to the window. You can see the screw and collar in picture 1578. I don't know if that is important. There are two screw holes in the bottom of the handle and one at the top.

I do see a marking that says -11500-11 PAT PEND. I see another marking that says PAT NO D-198202 US RD 1963 CAN R H. I can send this part in if it helps. Thank you.

This looks very similar to the (39-007) Right handed, old style Silverline awning window crank operator with a 2-1/2" arm extension (hinge center to hole center) with a 1/4" - 20 threaded hole. The only thing missing is the collar on the hole but it might nit be needed. What do you think? I don't know if my hole is 1/4" - 20 thread.

Does this come with a screw?
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The 39-007 looks like the closest match we have. I think you will also need to the 33-070 shoulder screw and 33-206 nylon bushing to complete the job, though.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)