SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Looking for replacement casement window lock bar guides

A handy person from Vancouver, WA says:
I need replacement casement window lock bar guides almost exactly like your Part 39-265, but just a little different.
They fit a locking bar that has a 'Roto' stamp on it. I didn't see any other info on it. There are 5 guides per window (one lock bar per window). They are white and made of either plastic or perhaps vinyl, with no markings whatsoever. The screw spacing and overall height are the same as your Part 39-265. The inner slot that supports the lock bar is 5/8" wide. The main difference from your part is that the one I need has a second piece that snaps together from behind the locking bar, acting as a spacer between the bar and the window frame.
Do you have such a thing or could you point me in the right direction?
Thank you for your help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Matt. Just to clarify, the 39-265 is identical to your hardware, but with an additional piece? Could you show me a picture of the whole set together? I'd like to see the lock bar guide, the additional piece you mention, and the lock that functions with them both. That would be a huge help. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)